Freedom In Christ Canada
The 20 Cans of Success
1. Why should I say I can’t when the Bible says I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength? [Philippians 4:13]
2. Why should I worry about my needs when I know that God will take care of all my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus? [Philippians 4:19]
3. Why should I fear when the Bible says God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind? [2 Timothy 1:7]
4. Why should I lack faith to allow Christ to live His life through me, when God has given me a measure of faith? [Romans 12:3]
5. Why should I be weak when the Bible says that the Lord is the strength of my life and that I will display strength and take action because I know God? [Psalm 27:1, Daniel 11:32]
6. Why should I allow Satan control over my life when He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world. [1 John 4:4]
7. Why should I accept defeat when the Bible says that God always leads me in victory? [2 Corinthians 2:14]
8. Why should I lack wisdom when I know that Christ became wisdom to me from God and God gives wisdom to me generously when I ask Him for it? [1 Corinthians 1:30, James 1:5]
9. Why should I be depressed when I can recall to mind God’s loving-kindness, compassion, faithfulness and have hope?
10. Why should I worry and be upset when I can cast all my anxiety on Christ who cares for me? [1 Peter 5:7]
11. Why should I ever be in bondage knowing that there is liberty and freedom where the Spirit of the Lord is? [2 Corinthians 3:17,
12. Why should I feel condemned when the Bible says there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus? [Romans 8:1]
13. Why should I feel alone when Jesus said He is with me always and He will never leave me nor forsake me? [Matthew 28:20,
14. Why should I feel like I’m cursed or the victim of misfortune when the Bible says that Christ rescued me from the curse of the law that I might receive His Spirit by faith? [Galatians 3:13-14]
15. Why should I be unhappy when I, like Paul, can learn to be content whatever the circumstances? [Philippians 4:11]
16. Why should I feel worthless when Christ became sin for me so that I might become the righteousness of God in Him?
[2 Corinthians 5:21]
17. Why should I feel helpless in the presence of others, when I know that if God is for me, who can be against me? [Romans 8:31]
18. Why should I be confused when God is the author of peace and He gives me knowledge through His Spirit who lives in me?
[1 Corinthians 2:12, 14:33]
19. Why should I feel like a failure when I am more than a conqueror through Christ who loves me? [Romans 8:37]
20. Why should I let the pressures of life bother me when I can take courage knowing that Jesus has overcome the world and its problems? [John 16:33]